- Controlled fragmentation is what this projectile is all about. This is true for both the FP and HP bullets. The design is to achieve the smallest particle size possible upon fragmentation.
- Frangible bullet components have no core and no jacket. Ammunition safety testing is performed at a distance of 5 feet on steel at 90 degrees. All typical safety precautions are employed. The reduced hazard of our ammunition is such as it impacts, forces cause the bullet to completely fracture resulting in complete fragmentation with minimal hazard.
- FrangibleBullets.Com projectiles are manufactured using lead-free, copper/tin powdered metal. This powder is compressed in a die at tons of pressure; heat treated in a nitrogen furnace and then tumble polished. This results in our non-lead bullet with no jacket or core.
- Our bullets are amazingly concentric and consistent in size and weight. Driven at their preferred velocities they give excellent accuracy. Since a lubricant is included in the powder to promote mold release, the bullets have a lubricity that is in the powder, and not on the surface. This slickness lets your firearm shoot cooler and cleaner than traditional projectiles with increased velocities at reduced pressures. Combined with non-lead primers, your brass will look unused inside after firing.
- Hollow point configurations are available. Molded-in taper crimp design provides bullet/case retention with excellent functional reliability.
- FrangibleBullets.Com offers true 100% lead-free, reduced hazard, frangible projectiles. Our bullets work. Their performance changes the way the shooter functions at the range, in the field, on duty, or when personal safety is the issue .
Standard Handgun Products
Standard Rifle Products
FrangibleBullets.Com offers true 100% lead-free, reduced hazard, frangible projectiles. Our bullets work. Their performance changes the way the shooter functions at the range, in the field, on duty, or when personal safety is the issue.